Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11403 W Dana Lane, Avondale
Spacious light and bright single story home on the greenbelt in the highly desirable Garden Lakes subdivision. Split bedroom floor plan. Master bedroom has a large walk in closet. Vaulted ceilings with ceiling fans in all rooms. New carpet and paint throughout the house. Large covered patio with mature landscaping and nice sized backyard.
- MLS® #5985455
- Square Footage1,798
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StatusUnder Contract-Backups
- AmenitiesLake Subdivision, Near Bus Stop, Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path
- UtilitiesSRP, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio
- Lot DescriptionBorders Common Area, North/South Exposure
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeHomeSmart
- Address11403 W Dana Lane
- SubdivisionGARDEN LAKES PARCEL 6 LOT 1-148 TR A-G
- Zip Code85392
- Interior FeaturesNo Interior Steps, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District092 - Pendergast Elementary District
- ElementaryGarden Lakes
- MiddleGarden Lakes
Price Change History for 11403 W Dana Lane, Avondale, AZ (MLS® #5985455)
|Status Changed from Active to Under Contract-Backups||–|
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 11:20am MST.