Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
41911 N Emerald Lake Drive, Anthem
HUGE PRICE IMPROVEMENT. In the Country Club at Anthem, you will find this gem of a house that has been well loved by one owner. This amazing community has three separate pools and exercise facilities, rolling hills, water park, sports fields, playgrounds, ponds, and delightful neighbors; a place that will make you feel welcomed every time you come home. This home feels calm and loving, with many areas, both inside and out, to nestle and enjoy. It is located on a .27 acre private premium lot with view fence and an incredible backyard; also a cul-de-sac street with a lovely sitting area in front.. As you enter, absorb the feeling of the great room effect with an openness and lovely windows/window treatments that will pull everything together for you. Check out ''more' Imagine sitting in front of the fireplace with friends/family and enjoying all of this. You will notice that the kitchen is PERFECT for entertaining and the double oven makes everything easy. Private third bedroom casita makes a great guest room with full bath and walk-in closet, and serves as a lovely getaway. Here are some incredible upgrades/specifics you should know about: ALL IN 2019 (yes, believe it!) New Energy Star HVAC 16 SEER, 13 EER New Tile Roof New Radon/Smoke Detectors New garbage disposal Exterior Paint New toilet, master bath 2x6 construction Plank tile flooring - 2016 Bathrooms remodeled 2016 Kitchen remodel 2010 Artificial turf in back 2016 Garage door springs replaced 2018 Termite treatment 2017 Patio roof new 2015 Hot water heater 2016 Sun screens 2014 Eight new windows 2009 Extended patio and master bedroom Butler's door redesigned into custom bar cabinet 2010 Water meter converted to ¾" 2012 Built-in dresser/shelves in master closet Billiard table available under separate bill of lading Dimension One Amore Bay Spa in working order will convey as is for no monetary value Owner/agent, co-agent related to seller, please give two-hour notice for showing to allow for relocation of dogs.
- MLS® #5984299
- Square Footage2,454
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool, Community Pool Htd, Community Spa, Community Spa Htd, Guarded Entry, Gated Community, Golf Course, Tennis Court(s), Handball/Raquetball, Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Community Media Room, Workout Facility, On-Site Guard
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio
- Lot DescriptionBorders Common Area, Cul-De-Sac Lot, Corner Lot, Mountain View(s)
- RoofAll Tile, Rolled
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Fine Properties
- Address41911 N Emerald Lake Drive
- SubdivisionANTHEM COUNTRY CLUB UNIT 3 AUGUSTA AMD
- Zip Code85086
- Interior FeaturesFire Sprinklers
- HeatingGas Heat, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s), Programmable Thmstat, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District097 - Deer Valley Unified District
- HighBoulder Creek
Price Change History for 41911 N Emerald Lake Drive, Anthem, AZ (MLS® #5984299)
|Price Reduced from $429,000 to $419,000|
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 11:50am MST.