Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
41716 N La Cantera Drive, Anthem
Every space in this smart, automated home is thoughtfully designed with quality materials intended to elevate everyday activities to joyful experiences. Focus on work, delight in art, commune with nature, tend to body and spirit, break bread, share a drink with friends and family. This home supports those and other endeavors of a mindful life. No homes in front, to one side, or behind for wonderful privacy. Over $340,000 in recent upgrades makes this home exquisitely convenient and enjoyable. Greet your guests with an inviting view from the front door through the 16-ft sliding glass wall to the roaring outdoor fireplace under the lighted ramada. It's going to be another great evening! (click for more) The enormous yard accommodates the largest group, yet has so many intimate corners and micro-climates. The ramada has sun shades, a ceiling fan and a misting system. There's a park-like walking path in the side yard, a small herb garden, a dedicated dining area, a full outdoor kitchen with a Wolf barbecue grill, sink, and refrigerator. A "cigar bar" firepit table is off to the side; a built-in firepit with banco seating near the sparkling pool provides a huddle spot for warming up after a dip. And, there's a built-in spa for morning or moonlight therapy. Inside, the infrastructure for feasts large or small will excite your inner-chef: The bones of this spacious kitchen are the brand new, light maple, soft-close cabinets with dedicated pullouts for spices, knives, trash/recycling and more. The hard-wearing quartz countertops were specifically selected to be harmonious with the desert landscape beyond. The kitchen backsplash borrows from the stacked stone of the floor-to-ceiling fireplace. Arguably, there is no finer appliance package. The 48-inch professional Wolf dual-fuel (gas + electric) range with six burners, two ovens and a griddle is supported by a powerful professional exhaust. The built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator is wide, shallow and bright for easy access and fantastic visibility. The full-size matching freezer is equally satisfying (no more bending or digging for the gelato). The built-in drawer-style Wolf microwave is out of the way and at-the-ready. A wall-mounted Wolf coffee/espresso/cappuccino maker is the appliance you never knew you needed. It's next to the 147-bottle Sub-Zero wine fridge. The walk-in pantry outfitted by California Closets and a motion-sensor light satisfies your appreciation of efficiency. In fact, all the closets are outfitted by California Closets, including the dual closets in the master suite. Custom lighting throughout the home creates dramatic displays of masterpieces whether by Ansel Adams or your 6-year old grandaughter. The Hunter-Douglas Silhouette dual light-filtering shades throughout allow you to adjust the natural light and view with a touch of a wall-switch. Two office spaces are ready to handle serious work or just R&D for the next road trip. The inner office has built-in file cabinets and storage, a granite work-surface and under-cabinet lighting. You'll never be anxious about your guests' comfort when they spend the night in this exquisite guest casita. With private entrance off the tumbled travertine courtyard, the casita has a built-in mini-bar, new dedicated air-conditioning unit, TV hookup and luxuriously upgraded bath. Worth noting, all the A/C units are newer. When it's time to travel, the exterior security shutters, security cameras and alarm system allow you to be fully present at your destination. This home is meant for those who live mindfully of every moment.
- MLS® #5979111
- Square Footage4,561
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- StatusUnder Contract-Backups
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool, Community Pool Htd, Tennis Court(s), Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility, Guarded Entry, Community Spa, Community Spa Htd, Gated Community, On-Site Guard, Golf Course
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Electric Door Opener, RV Gate, Dir Entry frm Garage, Over Height Garage, Extnded Lngth Garage
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Pool - Private, Variable Speed Pump
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Built-in BBQ, Separate Guest House, Gazebo/Ramada, Private Street(s), Misting System
- Lot DescriptionBorder Pres/Pub Lnd, Mountain View(s), Golf Course Lot, Borders Common Area
- RoofRolled, Partial Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood, Blown Cellulose
- Listing OfficePrickett Realty
- Address41716 N La Cantera Drive
- SubdivisionANTHEM COUNTRY CLUB
- Zip Code85086
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Drink Wtr Filter Sys, No Interior Steps, Soft Water Loop, Water Softener Owned, Intercom, Fire Sprinklers
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s), Programmable Thmstat
- FireplacesFirepit, Fireplace Family Rm, Gas Fireplace, 2 Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District097 - Deer Valley Unified District
- ElementaryDiamond Canyon
- MiddleDiamond Canyon
- HighBoulder Creek
Price Change History for 41716 N La Cantera Drive, Anthem, AZ (MLS® #5979111)
|Status Changed from Active to Under Contract-Backups||–|
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 2:19am MST.