Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
33309 N 140th Street, Scottsdale
Views, Views, Views! Fantastic views of Four Peaks, Granite Mountain, and the Mazatazal Mountains. New custom home with A+ BBB rated builder on 1.25 acres. From courtyard enter into a Great Room with floor to ceiling tile file fireplace and wood mantel. GR flows into entertainers kitchen with s/s energy star appliances, walk-in pantry, upgraded quartz counters, an extra large island and breakfast bar. Solid 8' Alder interior doors and custom Alder cabinets though out. Porcelain tile t/o except carpeted BR's. An over-sized extended length 4 car garage with epoxy floor and 8' insulated doors. Lots of green features to save $$, including Nest thermostats, solar tube, and more. Builder has C of O. Rear yard block wall w/ pass and RV gate to be finished by 8/31 as will SS range hood.
- MLS® #5963428
- Square Footage3,676
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleOther (See Remarks)
- UtilitiesButane/Propane, SRP
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, RV Gate, Dir Entry frm Garage, Over Height Garage
- # of Garages4
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s)
- Lot DescriptionMountain View(s), Street(s) Not Paved
- RoofFoam, Partial Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Address33309 N 140th Street
- Zip Code85262
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, No Interior Steps, Water Softener Owned, Soft Water Loop
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s), Programmable Thmstat
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace Living Rm
- # of Stories1
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryDesert Sun
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 11:32pm MST.