Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
41425 N 54th Street, Cave Creek
Mountain views, city light views, barn with coral, arena, hay storage, landscape watering systems with Greenhouse just to mention a few stand out features. The custom Santa Fe with North/South orientation offers fabulous great room open to island kitchen with all newer stainless appliances. The exterior of home and barn was painted in 2019, as well as the interior of home and garage. A new foam roof in 2019, double cell and vertical blinds were completed .in 2019, Two roomy master bedrooms (one was updated in 2016) with exits to outside both offer unobstructed mountain views. Saltillo flooring has been cleaned and polished adding distinctive Santa Fe charm. Use directions to find home not GPS. See additional numbers and measurements in supplement remarks. Fenced arena measures approx. 117' X 192', 2 horse corals 25' X 28', barn (4 stall mare motel) 40' X25', greenhouse with water 16'X18'. There is also a covered hay area close to the barn.
- MLS® #5959149
- Square Footage2,538
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- AmenitiesHorse Facility
- UtilitiesAPS, Butane/Propane
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, RV Parking
- # of Garages3
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Private Street(s)
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac Lot, City Light View(s), Hillside Lot, Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure, Street(s) Not Paved
- RoofBuilt-Up, Foam
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeRealty ONE Group
- Address41425 N 54th Street
- SubdivisionMeets and bounds
- CityCave Creek
- Zip Code85331
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, No Interior Steps, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Water Softener Owned
- HeatingGas Heat
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm
- # of Stories1
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryBlack Mountain
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Price Change History for 41425 N 54th Street, Cave Creek, AZ (MLS® #5959149)
|Price Reduced from $775,000 to $750,000|
|Price Reduced from $800,000 to $775,000|
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 3:34pm MST.