Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
26509 W Ross Avenue, Buckeye
Beautiful Spirit model in perfect move-in condition featuring two spacious bedrooms plus den. The kitchen features upgraded staggered cabinets with crown molding, granite counters, tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances with gas stove. Cabinets also have upgraded pull-out shelves for convenience and ease of use. The master bedroom features a large bay window overlooking the spacious backyard with view fencing. The master bathroom features dual vanities and walk in shower. All of this located in the amazing community of Sun City Festival with every amenity you can imagine!
- MLS® #5950977
- Square Footage1,375
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool, Community Pool Htd, Community Spa, Community Spa Htd, Golf Course, Tennis Court(s), Biking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s)
- Lot DescriptionNorth/South Exposure
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeHomeSmart
- Address26509 W Ross Avenue
- SubdivisionSun City Festival
- Zip Code85396
- Interior FeaturesNo Interior Steps
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 1:32am MST.