Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
28420 N 51st Street, Cave Creek
Located in the highly desirable Tatum Ranch neighborhood, this beautiful property opens into your next dream home. This home comes complete with new tile floors and new carpet. The fresh paint has made this home come alive with vibrance. Along with the vaulted ceilings, this floor plan is a must see. The kitchen allows for great entertaining with a family room and quick access to the covered patio. Desert Ridge Marketplace is just minutes away and access to the freeway and local schools are a great addition.
- MLS® #5950183
- Square Footage1,675
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingUnassigned Parking
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s)
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac Lot
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeKaskoe Real Estate/Development
- Address28420 N 51st Street
- SubdivisionPARCEL 32B AT TATUM RANCH
- CityCave Creek
- Zip Code85331
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryDesert Willow Elementary School - Cave Creek
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 6:02pm MST.