Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5818 N 129th Avenue, Litchfield Park
The home of your dreams is waiting for you. This lovely custom home is designed for elegance & comfort all on one level. It sits on over an acre on a hill at the end of a cul-de-sac offering privacy, Spectacular views & evening breezes. The 5375 sq. ft home features 6 bedrooms w/attachedbaths (total 5.75 baths) w/separate exits to the front or side courtyards & the beautifully designed back yard. The kitchen will delight any chef featuring an island w/ prep sink, new KitchenAidappliances, an ocean of countertop space & dual stainless sinks. The office is beautiful & functional with a built-in desk, cabinets, & drawers. The game room has a built in bar w/wet bar, ice maker, refrigerator & cabinetry along w/room for a pool table or whatever you desire.SEE MORE TO READ ON The outdoor life can be enjoyed in the back yard w/covered patio that runs the length of the house & is open to your own backyard oasis. There you will find the custom pool w/attention to detail. There is a swim-up bar w/in-pool seating, grotto behind a waterfall, diving platforms,& Baja steps. The Grill Master has his own kitchen w/ 42" grill, side burners, refrigerator, sink, & dishwasher. There is a TV in the ramada that allows you to watch from wherever you want - enjoying your paradise hanging in the Ramada near the wish, or sitting in the pool at the swim-up bar. After a dip in the pool, rinse off in the outdoor shower & lounge in the secluded sanctuary next to the fire. The front courtyard offers a fire pit & amazing views of the mountains & city lights or enjoy from the rooftop deck. There is plenty of space at this property with an undeveloped portion of the lot that can be used for RV parking w/ a clean out & electricity available, you can build an RV garage or workshop, add a casita or pool house, or build a stable for horses. The options are unlimited as this is a county island unconstrained by HOA regulations. Let this be yours today. Come view today & own tomorrow.
- MLS® #5946725
- Square Footage5,375
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, Side Vehicle Entry, RV Gate, RV Parking, Dir Entry frm Garage
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDiving Pool, Fenced Pool, Heated Pool, Pool - Private, Variable Speed Pump
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Covered Patio(s), Gazebo/Ramada, Other (See Remarks), Patio, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Storage Shed(s), Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac Lot, City Light View(s), Mountain View(s)
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeWest USA Realty
- Address5818 N 129th Avenue
- CityLitchfield Park
- Zip Code85340
- Interior FeaturesDrink Wtr Filter Sys, No Interior Steps, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar(s), Water Softener Owned, Intercom
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District079 - Litchfield Elementary District
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 7:33am MST.