Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6604 E Barwick Drive, Cave Creek
Gorgeous home that includes Horse Property on 1.375 acre lot with N/S exposure. Formal Living & Dining Rooms for those special occasions. Solid Core Doors throughout. Open Kitchen/Family room features 18' ceilings, 2 way fireplace, SubZero Fridge, pull-out shelves, eating bar, and kitchen eating area. Private Pool with large covered patio and outdoor fireplace. Horse features include 5 rail pipe fencing, wash rack, foam insulated tack room with steel door and deadbolt. Large Turn out, Hay storage/bulk shavings storage. Double gates on 66th St./Barwick for easy trailer parking and hay delivery. Lights in Barn. Auto night lights in barn aisle run by patio sensors. Large Paddock area with 39 x 18 Covered Area and 10 ft covered barn aisle. This is a one of a kind home you just have to see!
- MLS® #5945144
- Square Footage2,681
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleTerritorial/Santa Fe
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Side Vehicle Entry, RV Gate, RV Parking
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCircular Drive, Covered Patio(s), Patio, Storage Shed(s)
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, North/South Exposure, Street(s) Not Paved
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives
- Address6604 E Barwick Drive
- SubdivisionCounty Island
- CityCave Creek
- Zip Code85331
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, No Interior Steps
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s), Programmable Thmstat
- Fireplaces2 Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Two Way Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryDesert Sun
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 5:18pm MST.