Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3702 E Brown Road, Mesa
PRIVATE ESTATE in the Exclusive Citrus Groves of Northeast Mesa! Gated private grounds include three buildings on the property: the Main House, the Guest House (3,750 sq ft), and the massive RV Garage, all connected seamlessly by Covered Breezeways. Additional spaces include Apartment above Garage (950 sq ft), Recording Studio, and several Flex Rooms that can be used as offices or craft rooms. Smart home includes many security features. The exquisitely landscaped 4.57 acres incorporate a Pool, Tennis Court, Batting Cage, Stadium Lit Field, and 11 car Garage including RV. Basement is host's dream with large Great Room, Kitchen, Theatre Room, and Walk-out Patio, all easily accessible by the recently installed Elevator. Make sure to view VIDEO HOME TOUR.
- MLS® #5922498
- Square Footage10,522
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- UtilitiesCity Gas, SRP
- Parking Spaces11
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Detached, Electric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, Over Height Garage, Separate Strge Area, Side Vehicle Entry, RV Gate, RV Parking, Gated Parking, RV Garage, Dir Entry frm Garage
- # of Garages11
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Pool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Private Street(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Separate Guest House, Built-in BBQ, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionNorth/South Exposure
- ConstructionOther (See Remarks)
- Listing OfficeHub Realty
- Address3702 E Brown Road
- SubdivisionOASIS CITRUS GROVES 1
- Zip Code85205
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Central Vacuum, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Water Softener Owned, Elevator
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- District004 - Mesa Unified District
- HighMountain View High
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 10:03pm MST.