Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1951 E Laredo Place, Chandler
Be sure to see the Virtual Tour! Massive basement home in one of Chandler's premier, all single-level home neighborhoods! Six bedrooms PLUS lower & upper level living rooms, and a massive great room family room! Spacious gourmet kitchen features gorgeous 42'' cabinets, granite slab counters, pendant lighting! Remodeled master bath has a custom glass wall shower hand-made custom cabinetry! Stunningly large secondary bedrooms, most with walk-in closets! The back yard is an enormous space with a versatile workshop which can be used for a multitude of optional living space, Casita, or working space. All of this on over one third of an acre lot! Extended 3-car garage with built-in cabinets! So many options you MUST see it! YOUR CHOICE of outstanding elementary AND high schools! SO Much More... The whole home is pre-wired for a custom security system. Between the 10 Ceiling Fans... and the new AC system which was completely replaced in 2017, Your cost to cool is surprisingly manageable. A wonderful Bay Window Seat Highlights the Master Suite. Massive closets in every bedroom & double sink vanities in the master bath, west bathroom, and the basement bath. Lovely formal living room for more space, fantastic tile in all the right places, natural stamped concrete is amazing in family room and master suite. Neutral custom paint. Spacious three car garage, and room in the detached shop if you have toys to keep indoors. The Landscape Plumbing is all Hard PVC for durability and long life. Ashley Park is more than a subdivision or a neighborhood... it's a lifestyle. The HOA maintains immaculate common grounds, numerous community parks, ramada's, tot lots, walking paths, park-side BBQ's, and so much more. There are even HOA sponsored "Movie Nights" and community organized garage sales! Come see your new lifestyle... Ashley Park awaits! All of this is just minutes to San Tan Marketplace mall, restaurants, shopping, banking & other services. Incredible access to the san tan loop 202. Hurry in to see this this one!
- MLS® #5904251
- Square Footage4,300
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesNear Bus Stop, Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path
- UtilitiesSRP, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Electric Door Opener, Extnded Lngth Garage, Separate Strge Area, RV Gate, Temp Controlled, Dir Entry frm Garage
- # of Garages3
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Childrens Play Area, Patio, Separate Guest House, Storage Shed(s), Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac Lot, North/South Exposure
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeRealty ONE Group
- Address1951 E Laredo Place
- SubdivisionASHLEY PARK
- Zip Code85225
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Intercom, Soft Water Loop, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Water Softener Owned
- HeatingGas Heat, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s), ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- FireplacesFireplace Family Rm, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- District080 - Chandler Unified District
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 10:02pm MST.