Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20452 W Springfield Street, Buckeye
Desirable Main Street District location, 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 4 car garage, single story, 3371 sq ft. Split floor plan with multiple indoor & outdoor entertainment areas. Separate living room & family room, enormous lot, 3 patios, extensive paver work & professionally landscaped yards. Adjacent walking path provides easy access to community parks and main street. Large kitchen with numerous upgraded cabinets, granite counter tops, & over-sized pantry. Dry bar, separate laundry room with cabinets. Large format tile in all the right places & upgraded carpet/pad in bedrooms. Immediately experience luxury living in this move-in ready home. Fresh exterior paint Feb 2019 along with comprehensive roof & plumbing inspections. Currently offered below appraised value.
- MLS® #5901135
- Square Footage3,371
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- AmenitiesBiking/Walking Path, Historic District, Community Pool, Community Pool Htd, Community Spa, Community Spa Htd, Golf Course, Near Bus Stop, Tennis Court(s), Children's Playgrnd, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Tandem Garage, Extnded Lngth Garage, Separate Strge Area
- # of Garages4
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Childrens Play Area
- Lot DescriptionMountain View(s), North/South Exposure, Borders Common Area
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeSchmadeke Realty, LLC
- Address20452 W Springfield Street
- SubdivisionVERRADO PARCEL 4.612
- Zip Code85396
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, No Interior Steps, Furnished(See Rmrks)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s), Programmable Thmstat
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District079 - Litchfield Elementary District
- MiddleVerrado Middle
- HighVerrado High
Price Change History for 20452 W Springfield Street, Buckeye, AZ (MLS® #5901135)
|Price Reduced from $449,900 to $439,900|
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 10:02pm MST.