Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18546 N 94th Street, Scottsdale
Motivated Seller!!! Largest Villa plan available with loft! Open floor plan, main floor master suite, & kitchen open to great room & dining area. Many upgrades throughout including gourmet kitchen with large island, breakfast bar, granite counters, upgraded cabinets, custom lighting, surround sound speakers, travertine & hardwood flooring, custom window treatments & crown molding. 2 bedrooms & optional loft area on second level. Quite North patio with fireplace, BBQ & charming wrap around front porch. Abundant storage, garage with epoxy floors & built in cabinets. On site community pool, as well as all amenities of DC Ranch community center, and convenient location near shopping, restaurants & entertainment.
- MLS® #5890147
- Square Footage2,829
- Year Built2013
- StyleSanta Barbara/Tuscan
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool, Community Pool Htd, Community Spa, Community Spa Htd, Gated Community, Near Bus Stop, Tennis Court(s), Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Electric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Private Street(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Mountain View(s)
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeWalt Danley Realty
- Address18546 N 94th Street
- SubdivisionDC RANCH
- Zip Code85255
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Central Vacuum, Fire Sprinklers, Soft Water Loop
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- District048 - Scottsdale Unified District
- ElementaryCopper Ridge
- MiddleCopper Ridge Middle
- HighChaparral High
Price Change History for 18546 N 94th Street, Scottsdale, AZ (MLS® #5890147)
|Price Reduced from $859,000 to $799,000|
|Price Reduced from $869,000 to $859,000|
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 12:17am MST.