Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2096 William Palmer, Flagstaff
Lot 435- This Meticulously designed home nurtures the soul the moment you walk through the door. Architect by Steve Dorsett and built by Builders Showcase.This exclusive Forest Highlands home is designed to embrace the majesty of the mountains while blurring lines between indoors and out. It is the perfect blend of rustic and contemporary offering the highest details placed into every inch of the home. With so many upgrades throughout it is hard to describe other than this masterpiece is simply amazing. You will find Brazilian cherry wood floors throughout with, four large bedrooms, each with ensuites and each very private from each other. The kitchen is beautifully designed with stainless steel appliances, a subzero under counter wine cooler & is an entertainers delight offering plenty of room and space to host the most elegant of dinners while entertaining. The home also has 3 beautifully designed fireplaces in the great room, master bedroom and on the back outside living area along with a Hot springs spa set in the deck off the master bedroom and a Lynx Built in BBQ. There is surround sound set up throughout the home, central vac, air conditioning with separate thermostats, 2 gas furnaces, 2 large capacity water heaters with recirculating pumps and a whole house water purification system. The storage space in this home is unlike any other and the garage is equipped with even more storage and painted floors. The location and privacy is amazing and it is an easy, level walk to the Canyon Clubhouse.The love and details that went into this piece of art are above and beyond most which makes it a home not to be missed. If you have been looking for the ultimate Forest Highlands legacy home this is it!
- MLS® #5888752
- Square Footage4,083
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleContemporary, Other (See Remarks)
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool, Community Spa, Guarded Entry, Gated Community, On-Site Guard, Golf Course, Tennis Court(s), Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility
- UtilitiesAPS, City Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Covered Patio(s), Patio, Private Street(s), Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac Lot, Hillside Lot, Mountain View(s)
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeForest Highlands Realty
- Address2096 William Palmer
- SubdivisionForest Highlands
- Zip Code86005
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Fire Sprinklers, Other (See Remarks), Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- ElementaryOut of Maricopa Cnty
- MiddleOut of Maricopa Cnty
- HighOut of Maricopa Cnty
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 1:03am MST.