Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4655 N 206th Avenue, Buckeye
From the front porch where you can sit & enjoy a beautiful mountainside view to the backyard outdoor living with the likes of a BBQ Grill, Smoker, Fridge and an enjoyable Putting Green. This beautifully kept Lennar Spire, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath home (See f/p under Document tab.), includes a Den/Office, a Dining area adjacent to the Great room, an Eat-in Kitchen w/Granite countertop & large Kitchen island. Nestled in the foothills of the White Tank Mountains, this is one of the few homes you'll find in Victory at Verrado that includes a 2-Bay Garage, GOLF CART Garage and backyard sunrise & sunset views. Victory, a 55+ mountainside community like no other. Located high above it all, you'll find the prestigious Victory Club, a fabulously inspiring resort-style destination boasting unprecedented valley views, private pools & fitness, its very own spa, the Vic Bar, Kitchen and much more. Tours are provided daily.
- MLS® #5870511
- Square Footage2,094
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool Htd, Workout Facility, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Biking/Walking Path, Tennis Court(s), Golf Course, Community Spa Htd, Community Media Room
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages2
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionCity Light View(s), Mountain View(s)
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeHomeSmart
- Address4655 N 206th Avenue
- SubdivisionVERRADO VICTORY DISTRICT PHASE 1
- Zip Code85396
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Water Softener Owned, Soft Water Loop, No Interior Steps
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Programmable Thmstat, Ceiling Fan(s)
- FireplacesNo Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District079 - Litchfield Elementary District
- MiddleVerrado Middle
- HighVerrado High
Price Change History for 4655 N 206th Avenue, Buckeye, AZ (MLS® #5870511)
|Price Reduced from $424,900 to $416,500|
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 10:48am MST.