Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10835 E Mountain Spring Road, Scottsdale
Extraordinary estate nestled in Silverleaf's Upper Canyon backing to the McDowell Mountain preserve, this home is exquisitely picturesque with its majestic mountain backdrop, dramatic down valley city views, and upper level golf course scenery. Built by Catalina Custom Homes with design inspired by traditional Spanish architecture, this storybook home is a living legacy of grace and character. A true architectural masterpiece, this home features five generously sized bedroom suites, eight baths, two well-appointed offices, a charming generously-sized game room with a warm pub feel. Complimenting the home's charm are ten patios/outdoor living spaces that allow for privacy and a variety of magnificent mountain, desert, garden, and city light views. Unique to homes of this size is the meticulous care that went into planning and designing for both functional living while also allowing for optimal elite entertaining with larger open spaces and cozy, vignette nooks that add interest and charm. Finished with the finest custom details, the care and thought that went into this home is evident. Grand ceilings highlighting extensive custom millwork, intricate detailed coffered ceilings, beautiful mouldings, trim and cabinetry, hand-picked reclaimed beams, and properly scaled rooms create timeless sophistication. Details abound that add a unique feel to each intimate space including architecturally designed stonework, hand painted accent tiled walls, European hickory wide plank wood and stone flooring, alder wood doors and roll-out European-styled windows. Every detail was thought through with careful attention, even the convenient dumb waiter. At the heart of the home is an oversized warm and inviting great room with an integrated breakfast area centered around a stone fireplace. This room gives new meaning to the idea of "hearth and home". The elegant and functional double island kitchen with separate prep pantry is wonderful and more than accommodating for both home cooking and larger entertaining parties. The formal and informal dining areas, multiple living and charming outdoor spaces were designed to blend seamlessly together allowing the owner a myriad of options for elegant and flexible living. The owner's retreat offers spacious sleeping quarters, a separate living area, an equally well-appointed master bath, and an additional adjoining flex room. The attached guest residence has a private entry, access to main home, features an oversized living area with fireplace, kitchenette and a generously-sized bedroom and sumptuous bath. The spacious outdoor living areas downstairs off the great room and the patios upstairs adjoining the game room and office enhance seamless indoor and outdoor living and maximize the panoramic views from every angle. The manicured English-style garden is the heart of the back yard and is surrounded by multiple, covered outdoor living rooms that captivate the eye with charming garden vignettes. Privately entertain in style with a large, formal pool and spa, ample grass areas, outdoor kitchen and large fire pit that overlooks down valley city views. This is refined living at its best.
- MLS® #5856113
- Square Footage12,289
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool, Workout Facility, Guarded Entry, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Biking/Walking Path, Children's Playgrnd, Tennis Court(s), Golf Course, Gated Community, Community Spa Htd, Community Spa, Community Pool Htd
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Dir Entry frm Garage, Separate Strge Area, Electric Door Opener
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDiving Pool, Pool - Private, Heated Pool, Fenced Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Built-in BBQ, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Private Street(s), Patio, Covered Patio(s), Circular Drive
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent to Wash, North/South Exposure, Mountain View(s), City Light View(s)
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeRuss Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
- Address10835 E Mountain Spring Road
- Zip Code85255
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Water Softener Owned, Wet Bar(s), Fire Sprinklers, Drink Wtr Filter Sys
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Fireplace Master Bdr, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Family Rm, Exterior Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- District048 - Scottsdale Unified District
- ElementaryCopper Ridge
- MiddleCopper Ridge Middle
- HighChaparral High
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 22nd, 2019 at 5:33pm MST.