Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
40648 N 107th Street, Scottsdale
Desert contemporary home blends luxury, comfort and panoramic settings. A prime location situated on one level and located on the 15th fairway of the Cochise Golf Course. Situated on a 1+ acre site, this 7,168 square foot home features 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms, and a 2 bedroom casita with living room, kitchenette, private patio and split 5 car garage. The design features curved roof lines, angled pillars and large expanses of glass. Price is fully furnished with art and sculptures available by separate agreement. Created by a team of stellar designers, let by Architect Bing Hu, Designer Susie Hersker and Builder Jim Manship. The entry motor court paved with stone and brick is softened with mature desert landscaping and crowned with a sculptural Ironwood tree. Water feature leads visitors to the dramatic over-scale glass and metal entry door. Inside the home curving wall of floor to ceiling mitered glass faces a negative edge pool and views of golf course. Homes central core includes a living room, dining area, bar with cocktail setting, kitchen and family room with access to the expansive pool patio. The master suite and office are split from guest quarters. Throughout the main living features cabinetry and millwork in exotic woods and Douglas Fir clad ceilings. Custom interior doors, inset two toned wood with curving strips of bronze. In the living room, stone, patinaed bronze and Sapele wood paneling to create the fireplaces horizontal detailing. In dining room, a sleek glass wine cabinet separates the space from the adjacent family room and kitchen. Sone and glass bar, set at one end of the dining area. Kitchen features custom Sapelewood cabinetry, quartzite countertops and backsplash, sate of the are stainless steel Sub Zero and Wolf appliances with an oversized kitchen island partially raised with bar seating. Powder room has a floating cast bronze bowl sink rests upon a granite countertop called Blue Jeans that caps a sculptural angle cabinet. His and her master bathrooms and closets with custom built in's, gold, tile, Koa wood cabinetry and quartzite countertops. In the back, deep overhangs shelter the pool patio where infinity pool blends in the horizon with raised fire pit. Outside, smooth, sand hued stuccoed walls inset with subtle copper strips and stone accents blend the house into the site, while copper fascia's, blackened steel posts and glass add a modern edge. Inside, the stone accents continue their rough texture juxtaposed by smooth limestone flooring and Venetian plastered walls.
- MLS® #5850149
- Square Footage7,168
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesCommunity Pool Htd, Community Spa Htd, Guarded Entry, Gated Community, On-Site Guard, Tennis Court(s), Biking/Walking Path, Community Pool, Community Spa, Concierge, Golf Course, Horse Facility, Children's Playgrnd, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage
- # of Garages5
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Pool - Private, Play Pool
- ExteriorStucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio(s), Patio, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionCity Light View(s), Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure, Golf Course Lot
- RoofFoam, Metal
- ConstructionBlock, Frame - Wood
- Listing OfficeRuss Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
- Address40648 N 107th Street
- SubdivisionDESERT MOUNTAIN PHASE 2 UNIT 6 LT 1-94 TR A B
- Zip Code85262
- Interior FeaturesFire Sprinklers, No Interior Steps, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Water Softener Owned, Furnished(See Rmrks)
- HeatingGas Heat
- CoolingRefrigeration, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Gas Fireplace, Firepit
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSingle Level
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryBlack Mountain
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 9:47pm MST.