Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
41667 N 51st Street, Cave Creek
This privately gated 5 acre chemical free sanctuary offers two homes blended together for endless opportunity. Multigen dwellers can easily coexist with the layout. The 2007 built portion provides open entertaining layout, impressive beam work, SS appliances, granite, tile and real wood finishes. Original 1979 updated home features an inviting old west feel with kiva fireplace, full kitchen, large bedrooms, tons of storage and covered patios. Sweeping views of the Seven Sisters, Elephant Butte and the Creek from multiple patios and decks. Sparkling pool, koi pond, horse set up, additional outbuildings (potential art studio/ tack room/workshop) a nature enthusiast retreat. Priced below appraisal and fabulous price/sq ft. Complete with two back up generators.
- MLS® #5752342
- Square Footage6,678
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleTerritorial/Santa Fe
- UtilitiesAPS, Butane/Propane
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingElectric Door Opener, Temp Controlled, Separate Strge Area
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Deck(s), Patio, Covered Patio(s), Circular Drive
- Lot DescriptionMountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- RoofFoam, Partial Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
- Address41667 N 51st Street
- Subdivision5acres two homes
- CityCave Creek
- Zip Code85331
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Water Softener Owned, Skylight(s)
- HeatingElectric Heat
- CoolingBoth Refrig & Evap, Refrigeration, Evaporative
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Levels
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryBlack Mountain
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 9:32pm MST.