Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10966 E Grandview Way (unit 1902), Scottsdale
Masterfully designed residence in the acclaimed Silverleaf exudes the authentic feel of a Mediterranean villa one could only find on Lake Como. Handpicked finishes and details flow through out the home to exude a genuine character while tastefully maintaining the feeling of a home: marble, stone & wood flooring, bathrooms, & fireplaces; vaulted, cross beamed, & coffered ceilings; rich wood cabinetry; room-like walk-in closets with boutique style built-ins; imported stone counter tops; large living spaces for entertaining encourage indoor/outdoor living with retractable and sliding doors to access veranda patios such as the great room, games room, theatre room, bar, & outdoor great room. Additionally, the den, wine room, bonus area/ loft, and upper deck with fireplace are perfect for smaller gatherings. A gourmet kitchen stands as the heart of the home with top of the line appliances a gourmet would envy, two islands for prep space and breakfast bar, and commercial sized refrigerator and freezer. The master suite is its own wing with a private seating room, bedroom, deluxe bathroom, dual walk-in closets, & 2nd level exercise room & view deck. 6 additional bedrooms are split from the master wing, each with their own bathrooms and closets. The home continues to impress outside with all of the outdoor living spaces flowing towards a sparking pool, spa, putting green, and grass lawn designed to frame the exceptional mountain setting and beyond.
- MLS® #5419373
- Square Footage14,512
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- StyleSpanish, Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Other (See Remarks)
- AmenitiesGuarded Entry, Community Pool, Community Pool Htd, Community Spa, Community Spa Htd, Gated Community, On-Site Guard, Golf Course, Tennis Court(s), Children's Playgrnd, Biking/Walking Path, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Workout Facility
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDir Entry frm Garage, Tandem Garage, Extnded Lngth Garage, Electric Door Opener, Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Separate Strge Area
- # of Garages6
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Private, Heated Pool
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Covered Patio(s), Balcony/Deck(s), Gazebo/Ramada, Circular Drive, Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Childrens Play Area, Other (See Remarks), Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionHillside Lot, Cul-De-Sac Lot, City Light View(s), Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- RoofAll Tile
- ConstructionFrame - Wood
- Listing OfficeRuss Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
- Address10966 E Grandview Way (unit 1902)
- Zip Code85255
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceiling(s), 9+ Flat Ceilings, Central Vacuum, Intercom, Fire Sprinklers, Elevator, Water Softener Owned, Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Other (See Remarks)
- HeatingElectric Heat, Gas Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Refrigeration
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Two Way Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Firepit, Other (See Remarks)
- # of Stories3
- District048 - Scottsdale Unified District
- ElementaryCopper Ridge
- MiddleCopper Ridge
- HighChaparral High
Price Change History for 10966 E Grandview Way (unit 1902), Scottsdale, AZ (MLS® #5419373)
|Price Reduced from $8,249,000 to $7,900,000|
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Realty One Group. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 11:32pm MST.