Home Marketing Plan
We understand that each seller and their home is unique. For this reason, The Caren Team provides all sellers with a customized marketing plan to meet their specific goals for the sale of their home.
Below is a list of proven marketing strategies that we employ and customize to your specific needs as the seller and to highlight the best features and qualities that your home has to offer:
- Hyper-Local Market Research. This allows us to develop a pricing strategy for your home that will bring about the greatest interest from prospective buyers while still pushing the limits on the maximum price your home should be able to sell for.
- Staging and Pre-Listing Marketing. We will begin working on preparing and promoting your home to the market the minute we agree to list it for sale. By the time your home hits the market, we're already well under way building up interest in the minds of prospective buyers looking in your area.
- Professional Photography and Videographer. All of our listings receive professional photos and videos to ensure that your home's appeal to buyers and their agents online is at its very best. With 88% of all buyers first seeing the home they will ultimately purchase on the web, this will always be a key factor in our marketing program.
- Active Marketing. Because we also represent buyers, we know what they are looking for and we will be constantly marketing your home on a daily basis to every buyer we know and are working with. This also includes our database of thousands of buyers we have come into contact with through the years. If those buyers had ever expressed an interest in the area where your home is listed, you can be sure they will be notified when your listing is about to come on the market!
- Exclusive attention from your agent. When you hire us, your listing agent who you first meet on day one will be your main point of contact from that day until the day you close. You won't have to worry about being passed off to different team members who you have never met at different stages in the process. Your listing agent works 7 days a week so if questions pop-up or you need anything, he or she is only a call, text or email away.
- Buyer/Agent Follow-up. The most important part of our agents' daily job once your home hits the market is monitoring your home's activity and constantly following-up with EVERY buyer and/or agent who expresses interest in your home or has viewed your home. By doing this we are able to solicit feedback from showings, further promote your home, and determine how we are doing in the areas of price, home condition and buyer interest. This follow-up and feedback allows us to determine what (if any) changes need to be made to increase our chances of getting an offer from the next buyer or agent who calls or views the home.
- Weekly Listing Updates. Every week we provide our sellers with an email or phone call outlining the activity on the home over the past 7 days including the feedback we received from the showings that took place. We will also make suggestions, recommendations and give our opinion of how the listing is performing in comparison to other homes on the market.
- Eye-Catching Yard Signage. Unlike most dull and "every day looking" real estate signs that buyers see frequently throughout their drives through neighborhoods, our signs are larger, brighter and higher quality than 90% of the other signs used by agents in our market which is intended to cause buyers to take a second look at your home and the high quality and presentation of the signs will help buyers associate those features with your property. We also make offers to buyers driving by giving them additional reasons to consider viewing your home such as our "Buy This Home and We'll Sell Your Home For FREE" rider.
- Online Marketing. Once your home hits the market, the MLS won't be the only place where we will be showcasing your listing online. We will syndicate your listing across all major real estate sites such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homes.com and more. We will also add it to the "Featured Listings" section of our website and take out ads on both Google and Facebook to directly market the home to those most likely to be looking for a property like yours in your area.
- Open Houses. While everyone knows what an open house is, not every home is best marketed through this method. We will evaluate the potential for worthwhile buyer traffic based on your home's location and features and let you know if we would recommend open houses to be a part of your home's marketing plan.
Contact us today to get started on marketing your Phoenix-area home!