Home Buyer Resources
- Search All Listings: Get access to all of the Active listings on the Arizona Regional MLS or enter your specific criteria to get a customized list of homes meeting your needs. You can also save your searches to come back to next time you visit the site.
- Listings By City: Searching for a home in a specific city? Start your search here see all homes for sale in the city of your choice.
- First Time Home Buyers: If you are looking to purchase a home for the first time, we have some advice and recommendations on what you can expect and plan for before you start the process.
- The Home Buying Process: Are you a first time buyer in Arizona or has it been a while since your last home purchase? Here you'll be able to review the home buying process as it works here in the Phoenix area to get a better understanding on what you can expect once your search begins.
- How Much Can You Afford?: Use our mortgage calculator to figure out what purchase price will provide you with a comfortable monthly payment.
- Get Pre-Qualified: The first step in the home buying process for buyers looking to use financing will be to get pre-qualified with a mortgage professional.
- Down Payment Assistance Programs: Arizona offers a number of mortgage programs which offer buyers the opportunity to have some or all of their down payment covered by the loan.